Work for Icelab: Assistant Producer, Canberra
Icelab is one of Australia’s best interactive design and development studios, with offices in Canberra and Melbourne. We build websites, apps and interactives for companies, museums, and universities all around the country.
We’re doing great work and growing fast, and founder/director Michael Honey needs an assistant producer to help him run the business from the Canberra city office.
Depending on your skills and experience, the role could encompass:
- Turning ideas into actionable tasks, which you then track to completion
- Research and writing for creative pitches and client projects
- Working with the rest of the team in multiple locations to keep everything running smoothly
- Triaging email and managing competing time demands
- Managing to-dos, appointments and travel
- Managing project logistics, keeping developers and designers on-track
- General administrative tasks: collecting mail, paying bills, banking, making coffee
You need to be an excellent writer, super-organised, and design-aware. You’re pretty damn smart, but you’re also an ethical person with good judgment. To understand what we do, you need to live on the internet. And you’re expert at using your supplied Macbook Air.
Conditions are great: we work 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday), with the usual leave provisions. Salary is by negotiation, depending on what you can bring to the job. There’s lots of room at Icelab to grow your role to align with your capabilities and interests.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the right person for the job.